- Customer Reviews (0)
This is a upgrade service for all of the lights on the left side of your dash which includes the headlight switch and the cargo/fog light switch or whatever switch is there. When upgrading some switches to White like the cargo/fog light switch they may come out bluish because of the blue coating that GM used on these switches. These are LED bulbs not incandescent.
This service is for the Headlight switch and cargo/fog light switch only if you have a 4x4 switch (CLICK HERE)
Will Fit The Following
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Silverado
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 GMC Sierra
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Tahoe
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Suburban
And any other Vehicle that has the same switch.
- LED direct replacements
- solder and replace
- Will work with the dimmer switch.
- Runs Up to 75% Cooler
- More efficient than regular bulbs
- Crisp, dramatic lighting effects
- No “Hot Spots” in lighting
- Several custom colors available Blue, White and Green
- LEDs produce a crisp, more vibrant light than traditional bulbs
Download one of the two forms below and complete it. Mail the item to the address on the form. Failure to complete the form or leaving out information may cause delays in your item getting repaired or sent back.