2003-2007 Gm Truck Line Cluster Rebuild Service
- Customer Reviews (0)
This is a complete cluster repair service for the cluster pictured above. We will replace all stepper motors with the newest high quality stepper motors available we also replace all of the old backlighting with new OEM style bulbs or led's its your choice. Plus we repair all know issues with these clusters. You can also add a transmission temperature gauge if you don't have one nothing else has to be done to your truck the sensor is already there, see above options.
This repair is for you if you have any of the following problems.
- Sticking or erratic gauge operation.
- Loss of power in your cluster.
- Shift indicator display not working or dim.
- Backlighting is out or going out, ( You can't see your gauges at night)
- Odometer display not working or dim.
What we do to your cluster
- We will visually inspect your unit and test all functions on our bench.
- Replace all stepper motors.
- Replace all backlighting. You can choose OEM bulbs or Led's.
- Repair all known problems with these clusters.
- Thoroughly clean the circuit board.
- Reassemble and test all functions and Calibrate the cluster back to original.
Years and makes this service covers
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Silverado, GMC Sierra and 2007 Classic.
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Tahoe.
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Yukon
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Suburban
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Escalade
- 2003, 2004 2005.2006 Avalanche
Download one of the two forms below and complete it. Mail the item to the address on the form. Failure to complete the form or leaving out information may cause delays in your item getting repaired or sent back.
Download WORD DOC